Take advantage of our Access Programming expertise.
Understanding your business from the inside out is key to Bright Network’s success, and is what differentiates us from the competition.
The Microsoft Access platform is a fast, versatile, and powerful platform for building your business, especially when Access is
used as a front-end to a SQL database.
Maybe you have outgrown your current system, or need a new lead developer to take over your project. Maybe you are growing—fast--and need
software to ease the additional workload without hiring new people. Maybe you are you are tired of running your business on Excel
spreadsheets or your Access Programmer has disappeared.
We’ve helped hundreds of companies with the same problems. We can help.
Review our case studies,
see our testimonials,
look over our pricing page—or give me, Ray D’Andrade, a call at (609) 921-8100 to discuss how I may be able to help you with your
Here are some
"real-world" applications we have developed in Microsoft Access:
Read more about how our
Access Programming consulting services can help solve
your business problems. Or, give me, Ray
D’Andrade, a call at (609) 921-8100 to discuss
how I may be able to help you with your latest
- Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) policy management
- Financial/Accounting Systems
- Automated reporting systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) systems
- RMA, instrument calibration management system
- Sales quote system
- Job Management for a large multi-country Locksmith
- Loan Management software
- QuickBooks integration into Access
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains integration into Access
- Deferred Compensation Systems (401k)
- Forensic Accounting Analysis for law suits
- Professional Services Time and Expenses Billing System
- SharePoint integration
- Patient Management
- Integration with Google maps
- Truck Contents Management system for a recycling company
- Marketing Systems
- EDI Modules
- International systems designed to be used around the world in different languages
Always responsive, always innovative, always